Full IIBSoR Members
Associate IIBSoR Members
Associate Professor Steven Bellman,
Murdoch University, Perth Australia
Professor Joseph Ciarrochi,
University of Western Sydney, Australia
Professor Christian Laesser,
University of St. Gallen, Switzerland
Associate Professor Tobias Langner,
Schumpeter School of Business and Economics, Bergische University Wuppertal, Germany
Professor Friedrich Leisch,
University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna, Austria
Professor David Midgley, INSEAD,
Assistant Professor Sandra Praxmarer,
University of Bamberg, Germany
Associate Professor Paul Tallon,
Loyola University, Baltimore, USA
To apply for IIBSoR membership
Applications for membership of IIBSoR will be assessed in February, July and November each year.
For those interested in applying to become a full IIBSoR member, the following information must be sent to the IBSoR Director via email (email@example.com):
- An up-to-date full CV.
- One to two paragraphs explaining why the applicant’s work fits with IIBSoR’s vision (to develop and test innovative and reliable qualitative and quantitative measures for business and the social sciences).
Applications are assessed on:
- Demonstrated track record of quality research performance (including publications, grants, projects, supervision);
- Fit with the IIBSoR vision.
Once the application has been received:
- It will be reviewed by the IIBSoR Director and Co-Director.
- It will be presented at the next IIBSoR General Meeting (held at the IIBSoR Research Retreat in February, July and November), where all current IIBSoR members will be able to vote on whether they support the application.
- The applicant will normally be invited to present their work at the Research Retreat at which their application is being considered.
If you have any questions in regards to your application, please contact us on email firstname.lastname@example.org or ph. 02 4221 4437.
Members by Research Interests
Find an IIBSoR member by their area of expertise on our Research Interests page.
Latest media coverage
The power of love - interview with Hugh Mackay, Illawarra Mercury, 4 May 2013
Den einflussreichsten Konsumenten finden (“Find the most influential consumers”) - interview with A/ Prof Ulrike Gretzel, Salzburger Nachrichten (in German, Austrian newspaper), 21 April 2013
Master's degree kicks off at Wollongong - Research News Magazine, April 2013 issue
The mobile phone turns 40 - interview with A/ Prof Ulrike Gretzel, The Wire radio, 4 April 2013
Digital detox: the rise of tech-free tourism - interview with A/ Prof Ulrike Gretzel, The Age, 11 March 2013
Technology improves emergency warnings - interview with Dr Katina Michael, ABC TV News, 27 Jan 2013
Concern people without latest technology will miss fire warnings - interview with Dr Katina Michael, ABC Radio News, PM with Mark Colvin, 23 Jan 2013